- Posted at 11:39, November 18, 2013
- By Russ Bleemer
1) A mortage commentator expresses the disappointment that the Fair Housing Act discrimination case before the U.S. Supreme Court that, as we noted, settled last week without a definitive pronouncement on the limits of so-called “disparate impact” cases, here.
2) Net Lease REIT experts offer their growth projections on Costar, here.
3) The Brooklyn Bridge Park will respond to RFPs, informally, tonight, according to the Brooklyn Eagle, with major development slated for the marina.
4) The NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission will hear an application for a build to be constructed in a vacant lot in the Soho Cast Iron Historic District, at 19 E. Houston St., tomorrow. Also, a demolition of a two-story building at 151 Mercer Street in the same district to build a five story building. Here is the full docket for tomorrow's meeting.