- Posted at 4:16, November 27, 2013
- By Russ Bleemer
Here's a post that 20 people will show everyone they tomorrow, and they won't wait for halftime or dinner to do it: The Business Insider website posted this morning "The 20 Biggest Real Estate Moguls In New York City."
Come to think of it, make that by tomorrow.
So we won't make you click through unless you want their personal wealth figures, which, if you're reading on Thursday, will affect your appetite.
- Richard LeFrak--Lefrak Organization
- Leonard Stern--Hartz Group
- Stephen Ross--The Related Cos.
- Sheldon Solow--Solow Realty
- Donald Trump--Trump Organization
- Steven Roth--Vornado Realty Trust
- Jerry Speyer--Tishman Speyer
- Katherine Farley--Tishman Speyer
- Leon Charney--L.H. Charney Associates
- Kamran Thomas Eighanayan--TF Cornerstone
- Tamir Sapir--Sapir Organization
- Michael J. Fuchs--RFR Holdings
- Robert Sillerman--Circle Entertainment
- Larry Silverstein--Silverstein Properties
- Michael Fascitelli--Vornado Realty Trust
- Gary Barnett--Extell Development
- Henry Eighanayan--Rockrose Development
- Michael Dezer--Dezer Properties
- Edward Minskoff--Edward J. Minskoff Equities
- Bruce Ratner--Forest City
Note that the Tishman people and Kamran Eighanayan and Tamir Sapir actually were tied at, respectively, seven and 10.
The data, Business Insider says, is from Wealth X, a firm whose description is bracing on Thanksgiving eve, a company that
is the definitive source of intelligence on the ultra wealthy with the world’s largest collection of curated research on UHNW [that is, ultra high net worth] individuals. Our members identify, develop and enhance relationships with ultra affluent individuals as a direct result of working with Wealth-X. Our firm has hundreds of staff in offices across five continents. We have a passion for excellence, insight, diligence, strategy, and above all, our clients’ success.