- Posted at 1:21, December 12, 2013
- By Russ Bleemer
New for Thursday--
- Hilton’s IPO yields owner Blackstone a paper profit of $8 billion. In the New York Times’ Dealbook.
- Felix Salmon at Reuters says the government needs to step in to deal with a crisis in available affordable rentals, HERE.
- Bloomberg reports that Switzerland’s biggest bank, UBS, is going to pour $9 billion into Australian real estate in a joint venture with a local developer. Details HERE.
And a couple more from Wednesday:
- Business Insider is looking at the big ones in “Meet The Billionaires Who Own New York And London's Skylines."
- GlobeSt.com has the story of CUNY's Borough of Manhattan Community College signing a 20-year lease renewal for more than 167,000 square feet at 255 Greenwich St., a 14-story office tower, which the school has occupied for a decade. The article has the full details on the participants in the deal at a building owned by Jack Resnick & Sons, which has a web page for the building HERE.